An elegant mineral based decorative scratch finish coating overcoated with Terracoat Stain to achieve the desired effect. Terol Decor is formulated using a mixture of crushed and precisely graded laminar, inert extenders, special cements, limes and additives all designed for long-life protection of exterior facades.
• Excellent pollution resistant properties.
• Extremely stable against UV light.
• Polymer modified.
• Good mechanical strength.
• On site mixing.
• Vapour permeable.
Areas Of Use
• Designed for exterior facades made of concrete, cement rendering, lightweight concrete, and fairfaced brickwork / blockwork, but is also usable on interior surfaces.
• Primarily used for EIFS systems.
• Applied by steel trowel and patterned with a plastic trowel.
Prepare substrate by removing all loose and friable matter. Stop and fill where necessary. Ensure that the surface is clean, dry and sound.
Apply Terraco Terol Decor and overcoat with two coats of Terraco Terracoat Stain to colour and texture as per architecturally approved sample.
Protect all adjacent areas not to be covered. All cracks, chips, voids and damages should be repaired with an appropriate filler. Prepare by removing all loose and flaking paint, grease, dirt and grime. Where necessary prime exposed areas appropriately. Proceed as for new work.