A filled granular finish using a combination of aggregates tinted to almost any colour, allows Terracoat Granule Filled to create the illusion of texture while not appearing to be porous. As a result, this flat textured coating is fast becoming one of the most popular finishes in the Terracoat range.
• A pigmented, filled granular coating.
• Excellent weather and UV resistance.
• Extremely tough and durable. (ASTM 4060)
• Vapour permeable allowing substrate to breathe. (ASTM E96)
• Provides superior alkali resistance.
• Water based and environmentally friendly.
Areas Of Use
• Suitable for exterior and interior application.
• This product has been developed to withstand extreme hot desert climates as well as extreme cold climates.
• Suitable for application to concrete, cement rendering, lightweight concrete, cement fibre boards, Sprayplaster, off-shutter concrete, as well as gypsum dry walls and chipboard.
• Suitable for private homes, offices and commercial complexes such as financial institutions and retail centres.
• Ideal for Terraco EIFS.
• Applied by steel trowel and finished with a plastic trowel. It can also be spray applied.
Prepare substrate by removing all loose and friable matter. Stop and fill where necessary. Ensure that the surface is clean, dry and sound.
Roller apply one coat of Terraco P Primer Textured and allow to cure. Apply Terraco Terracoat Granule Filled / Terracoat Sil Granule Filled / Terracoat Flex Granule Filled (select required performance option*) to colour and texture as per approved architectural sample.
Protect all adjacent areas not to be covered. All cracks, chips, voids and damages should be repaired with an appropriate filler. Prepare by removing all loose and flaking paint, grease, dirt and grime. Spot prime exposed areas appropriately. Proceed as for new work.