A multifaceted coating depending on the application method. Terracoat Superfine provides a wide range of finishes from
a fine spray to a spray and flattened stucco appearance. When sprayed and flattened, this product revives the 60’s and
70’s retro look and is often used on elevations which are rectangular in appearance.
• Can be applied multiple ways.
• Extremely tough and durable. (ASTM 4060)
• Excellent weather and UV resistance.
• Vapour permeable allowing substrate to breathe. (ASTM E96)
• Excellent impact and abrasion resistance.
• Water based and environmentally friendly.
Areas Of Use
• Designed primarily for exterior use.
• Can be applied to concrete, cement rendering, lightweight concrete, cement fibre boards and Sprayplaster.
• Extensively used on hotels and resorts, commercial complexes, retail centres and private residences.
• Applied by spray to create a sandy textured appearance, and sometimes the texture is flattened with a plastic roller to mimic 60’s and 70’s stucco.
Prepare substrate by removing all loose and friable matter. Stop and fill where necessary. Ensure that the
surface is clean, dry and sound.
Roller apply one coat of Terraco P Primer Textured and allow to cure. Apply Terraco Terracoat Superfine /
Terracoat Sil Superfine / Terracoat Flex Superfine (select required performance option*) to colour and texture
as per approved architectural sample.
Protect all adjacent areas not to be covered. All cracks, chips, voids and damages should be repaired with an
appropriate filler. Prepare by removing all loose and flaking paint, grease, dirt and grime. Spot prime exposed
areas appropriately. Proceed as for new work.