Terol Ultra is a unique, quick setting, polymer modified, coloured mineral render. It is based on special mineral binders which ensure the product is colour stable. Terol Ultra has a controlled setting time to allow early rain resistance and to avoid problems associated with wash-off. Terol Ultra is an excellent substitute for silicone and acrylic based coatings which need to be applied in ambient and dry conditions.
• Rapid setting at low temperatures.
• Rapid setting at high humidity.
• Rain resistant in an hour.
• Efflorescence free finish.
• Vapour permeable.
• Algae and fungi resistant.
• Excellent durability.
• Colour stable – no additional stain required.
Areas Of Use
• A state of the art formulation designed for use in adverse weather conditions.
• Terol Ultra relies on a chemical reaction during the curing process enabling it to dry more quickly than acrylic or silicone based coatings therefore it is less susceptible to delamination and washoffs.
• It gives an almost identical appearance to Terracoat Granule.
• Ideal for Terraco EIFS.
• Mix with water on site.
• Applied by steel trowel.
• Grades: 1.0mm, 1.5mm, 2.0mm.
Prepare substrate by removing all loose and friable matter. Stop and fill where necessary. Ensure that the surface is clean, dry and sound.
Apply a coat of Terraco P Primer Textured and allow to dry for 2-3 hours. Apply using a steel trowel, remove any excess material using the grain in the material as a guide. Allow material to set for 10-15 minutes, then finish surface by rubbing with a clean dry plastic trowel. Protect from rain for one hour.
Protect all adjacent areas not to be covered. All cracks, chips, voids and damages should be repaired with an appropriate filler. Prepare by removing all loose and flaking paint, grease, dirt and grime. Where necessary prime exposed areas appropriately. Proceed as for new work.