Designed to effectively hide surface imperfections this high build coarse grained textured coating is applied by spray and finished with a plastic trowel. Creating a coarse textured appearance, this product is often used on accent or feature walls. This product is also ideally suited to renovation projects or for application onto pre-cast concrete surfaces.
• High build grained texture.
• Outstanding flexible qualities.
• Extremely tough and durable. (ASTM 4060)
• Excellent weather and UV resistance.
• Vapour permeable allowing substrate to breathe. (ASTM E96)
• Excellent impact and abrasion resistance.
• Water based and environmentally friendly.
Areas Of Use
• Suitable for exterior application.
• Disguises substrate imperfections.
• Suitable for all types of cementitious substrates, fibre cement boards, Sprayplaster, blockwork and brickwork.
• Suitable for use on commercial complexes, low rise shopping centres and hotels.
• Applied by hopper spray gun to create texture build up and finished with a plastic trowel.
Prepare substrate by removing all loose and friable matter. Stop and fill where necessary. Ensure that the surface is clean, dry and sound.
Roller apply one coat of Terraco P Primer Textured and allow to cure. Apply Terraco Terracoat Coarse / Terracoat Sil Coarse / Terracoat Flex Coarse (select required performance option*) to colour and texture as per approved architectural sample.
Protect all adjacent areas not to be covered. All cracks, chips, voids and damages should be repaired with an appropriate filler. Prepare by removing all loose and flaking paint, grease, dirt and grime. Spot prime exposed areas appropriately. Proceed as for new work.