Creating a beautiful contemporary look with a low build, lightly grained texture, Terracoat G moulds itself to any structure to provide definition in original style. It caters to the unique combination of a quality architectural finish and surface durability.
This product is ideal for use on high-rise apartment blocks and commercial buildings with its matt, sandy grained texture.
• A lightly grained finish.
• Economical low consumption rate.
• Extremely tough and durable. (ASTM 4060)
• Excellent weather and UV resistance.
• Vapour permeable allowing substrate to breathe. (ASTM E96)
• High impact and abrasion resistance.
• Outstanding flexibility.
• Water based and environmentally friendly.
Areas Of Use
• Used on surfaces of concrete, cement, rendering, lightweight concrete, fairfaced stonework, brickwork, blockwork, plywood, antirust primed steel and galvanised steel. Performs equally well on interior surfaces of gypsum dry wall and chipboard.
• It is a low build, lightly grained, textured coating, which creates a modern look that can be used on commercial and industrial complexes, offices, factories, hospitals and housing developments.
• Applied by stippled roller or lambswool roller.
Prepare substrate by removing all loose and friable matter. Stop and fill where necessary. Ensure that the surface is clean, dry and sound.
Apply one coat of Terraco P Primer Pigmented and allow to cure. Apply Terraco Terracoat G / Terracoat Sil G / Terracoat Flex G (select required performance option*) with a roller depending on texture design, allowing for drying times between coats, as per approved architectural sample.
Protect all adjacent surfaces not to be covered. All cracks, chips, voids and damages should be repaired with an appropriate filler. Prepare by removing all loose and