Ideal for creating a light suede feel on any wall, Terracoat Suede creates a seamless, smooth and sophisticated appearance
with a subtle movement. Finding popularity with architects and interior designers, this aesthetically pleasing suede texture
is particularly suited for private residences and office buildings of style and distinction.
• Extremely tough and durable. (ASTM 4060)
• Excellent weather and UV resistance.
• Vapour permeable allowing substrate to breathe. (ASTM E96)
• High impact and abrasion resistance.
• Outstanding flexibility.
• Water based and environmentally friendly.
Areas Of Use
• Designed for both exterior and interior use.
• Can be applied to concrete, cement rendering, lightweight concrete, and Sprayplaster.
• Performs equally well on gypsum dry wall and chipboard.
• Can be used in numerous different ways to create an industrial feel.
• Extensively used on Italian styled villas or ultra modern homes.
• Applied by trowel.
Prepare substrate by removing all loose and friable matter. Stop and fill where necessary. Ensure that the surface is clean, dry and sound.
Roller apply one coat of Terraco P Primer Textured and allow to cure. Trowel apply Terraco Terracoat Suede / Terracoat Sil Suede / Terracoat Flex Suede (select required performance option*) to colour and texture as per approved architectural sample.
Protect all adjacent areas not to be covered. All cracks, chips, voids and damages should be repaired with an appropriate filler. Prepare by removing all loose and flaking paint, grease, dirt and grime. Spot prime exposed areas appropriately. Proceed as for new work.